2 problems with sqlite3explorer.exe

F.W.A. van Leeuwen
To the author of sqlite3explorer: Thanks! It's a great tool!!

I would like to support the tool by submitting 2 problems I've found:
1. The rowid (implicit column) is not displayed.
2. I have a table with signed 32-bit integers. Doing queries with negative
values doesn't work. I have to specify the 2's complement value to get it
working.

Best regards,
Frank.

Re: 2 problems with sqlite3explorer.exe

F.W.A. van Leeuwen
My previous post was not accurate.
In fact, my data was unsigned, but sqlite3explorer DISPLAYS numbers > 2^31
as negative numbers.
Maybe sqlite3explorer could use 64-bit integers to display numeric integer
values.

Best regards,
Frank.

Re: 2 problems with sqlite3explorer.exe

Ralf Junker
Hello F.W.A. van Leeuwen,

I have reason to believe that the the problem you describe might be present in my "SQLite Spy" (http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/sqlitespy/) as well, since the program is very similar to SQLite3 explorer.

However, I was not able to reproduce the problem with SQLite3 Explorer in the first place. Could you describe it in a little more detail to get me going?

Thanks,

Ralf