A coredump when select with index

Nick
My query is
"SELECT x,y FROM t1 WHERE z=? COLLATE NOCASE".

sqlite3Select-> sqlite3WhereBegin-> sqlite3WhereCodeOneLoopStart->
codeAllEqualityTerms-> sqlite3IndexAffinityStr

And I found "Cannot access memory at address" when running
pTab->aCol[x].affinity  //in sqlite3IndexAffinityStr()

x = 29043 while in fact it has only 8394 records.

I am wondering if there is something wrong with my DISK file? Or is it
possible that the aCol[x] is in MEMORY?
Is there any way to know what happened?

Thanks.

Re: A coredump when select with index

Richard Hipp-3
Please send:

(1) The version number of SQLite that you are using.  The output of
"SELECT sqlite_source_id();"

(2) Did you compile SQLite yourself? Have you made any modifications
to the code? What platform are you running on?

(3) Please send the complete schema of the database - the output of ".schema"