A grasshopper thanks to all....

rpkelly
I've been a lurker here for some time, and, have learned enough about SQLite that I wrote my own class. It's not in C like all the pros here, but, FreeBasic, which I've adopted and is only for Windows since I don't venture into other environments. I wanted an encapsulated class that I could use as an application file format that could support both stand alone and client/server configurations and would scale well without consuming large amounts of memory. I was able to submit 100 threads each pulling around 46K rows and stay within the 1MB default stack space. My applications are not going to approach that, and, SQLite has no problem with that workload. If any of the experts here see something I've overlooked in the class design, I would appreciate a heads up. https://github.com/breacsealgaire/FreeBasic-32-64-Windows-SQLite-Class
RPK