ANN: Sqlite3Explorer version 2.0 released

ANN: Sqlite3Explorer version 2.0 released

Cariotoglou Mike
this is a major release, with a lot of changes. please see the readme at
www.singular.gr/sqlite.
Pls read the whole page carefully, as support for datatypes is now a lot
more powerful, but slightly different than
the previous versions.
Report users : you will need to download an extra dll, it is bookmarked
in the above link.

you can see the changes at a glance in
www.singular.gr/sqlite/changes.htm

Re: ANN: Sqlite3Explorer version 2.0 released

Dennis Cote
Cariotoglou Mike wrote:

>this is a major release, with a lot of changes. please see the readme at
>www.singular.gr/sqlite.
>Pls read the whole page carefully, as support for datatypes is now a lot
>more powerful, but slightly different than
>the previous versions.
>Report users : you will need to download an extra dll, it is bookmarked
>in the above link.
>
>you can see the changes at a glance in
>www.singular.gr/sqlite/changes.htm

Hi Mike,

Trying out your new version I ran into a crash when I clicked the Query
Builder button on the toolbar with no database open. It works correctly
with a database open.

---------------------------
sqlite3explorer2
---------------------------
Access violation at address 004B68E8 in module 'sqlite3Explorer2.exe'.
Read of address 0000002C.
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Dennis Cote

RE: ANN: Sqlite3Explorer version 2.0 released

Cariotoglou Mike
Yes, this is an issue with a number of menu selections, which I forgot
> >this is a major release, with a lot of changes. please see
> the readme
> >at www.singular.gr/sqlite.
> >Pls read the whole page carefully, as support for datatypes is now a
> >lot more powerful, but slightly different than the previous versions.
> >Report users : you will need to download an extra dll, it is
> bookmarked
> >in the above link.
> >
> >you can see the changes at a glance in
> >www.singular.gr/sqlite/changes.htm
> >

> Hi Mike,
>
> Trying out your new version I ran into a crash when I clicked
> the Query Builder button on the toolbar with no database
> open. It works correctly with a database open.
>
> ---------------------------
> sqlite3explorer2
> ---------------------------
> Access violation at address 004B68E8 in module
> 'sqlite3Explorer2.exe'.
> Read of address 0000002C.
> ---------------------------
> OK
> ---------------------------
>
> Dennis Cote

Re: ANN: Sqlite3Explorer version 2.0 released

BertV
Mike, a very good, stable and handy tool. Especially I have a lot of pleasure
with the querybuilder, saves me a lot of time.

Thank you very much,

Regards
Bert Verhees.

--
Met vriendelijke groet
Bert Verhees
ROSA Software

Re: ANN: Sqlite3Explorer version 2.0 released

G. Roderick Singleton
On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 19:52 +0300, Cariotoglou Mike wrote:

> this is a major release, with a lot of changes. please see the readme at
> www.singular.gr/sqlite.
> Pls read the whole page carefully, as support for datatypes is now a lot
> more powerful, but slightly different than
> the previous versions.
> Report users : you will need to download an extra dll, it is bookmarked
> in the above link.
>
> you can see the changes at a glance in
> www.singular.gr/sqlite/changes.htm

Interesting tool. Are sources available for porting to other OSes? I
would like to try on FC4.
--
G. Roderick Singleton <[hidden email]>
PATH tech

RE: ANN: Sqlite3Explorer version 2.0 released

Cariotoglou Mike

> Interesting tool. Are sources available for porting to other
> OSes? I would like to try on FC4.
> --
> G. Roderick Singleton <[hidden email]> PATH tech

unfortunately not, as it uses a lot of commercial components. plus, it
is Delphi :)