Any ETA for 3.27?

Jens Alfke-2
Is there a rough idea of when 3.27 might be released?

We’d like to incorporate the fix for "Incorrect results for OR query where both OR terms are different indexed expressions”* into the next release of Couchbase Lite, but we’re uncomfortable with using an interim unblessed build of SQLite. If there were a SQLite release within the next month or so, that would be great for us.

—Jens

* https://www.sqlite.org/src/info/d96eba87698a428c1ddd0790ea04

Re: Any ETA for 3.27?

Darren Duncan
If you look at the release history, major SQLite releases come out every 2-3
months on average, and over the last year they weren't more than 3 months apart.
  So by that pattern, 3.27 will probably come out not more than a month from
now. -- Darren Duncan