Branch Apple-OSX

mailing lists

Hi,

I have seen that the branch Apple-OSX is still active. Is there any reason why the contents of this branch are not merged into trunk? Or is the trunk always merged into Apple-OSX? What is the best branch to use for OS X / iOS?

Regards,
Hartwig

Re: Branch Apple-OSX

Richard Hipp-3
On 8/2/16, skywind mailing lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have seen that the branch Apple-OSX is still active. Is there any reason
> why the contents of this branch are not merged into trunk? Or is the trunk
> always merged into Apple-OSX? What is the best branch to use for OS X / iOS?

Both the trunk and the apple-osx branch should work fine on your Mac
or iOS device.  The apple-osx branch is closer to what comes built-in.
But trunk will work fine too.  For other platforms, you should stick
with trunk, though.