C++ wrapper for SQLite C API

Alfredo Cole-2
Hi:

I am looking for a C++ wrapper that will support all features of SQLite. I am
using sqlitewrapped-1.0 but does not work correctly when trying to read from
a table and insert to another one within the same method. Also, it seems the
author is not working on it any longer.

I would appreciate your suggestions. Thank you.

Alfredo J. Cole
Grupo ACyC

Re: C++ wrapper for SQLite C API

Martin Engelschalk
Hello Alfredo,

i used a Wrapper from CodeProject by Rob Groves:
 http://www.codeproject.com/database/CppSQLite.asp
I changed the code a bit (mostly deleted stuff i do not need), and i am
not sure if all features of SQLite are wrapped, but the code is easy to
understand and can easily be expanded.

Martin

El Martes, 25 de Octubre de 2005 08:55, Martin Engelschalk escribió:
 > Hello Alfredo,
 >
 > i used a Wrapper from CodeProject by Rob Groves:
 >  http://www.codeproject.com/database/CppSQLite.asp
 > I changed the code a bit (mostly deleted stuff i do not need), and i am
 > not sure if all features of SQLite are wrapped, but the code is easy to
 > understand and can easily be expanded.
 >
 > Martin

Thank you Martin. I will take a look at it.

Regards.

--
Alfredo J. Cole
Grupo ACyC