Can I have access to in-memory DB from different threads?

Can I have access to in-memory DB from different threads?

Alexander J. Kozlovsky
Hi, all!

Can I have access to in-memory DB from two different threads?

Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Can I have access to in-memory DB from different threads?

Dan Kennedy
Both thread would have to use the same sqlite3*
handle. And access would have to be protected
externally by a mutex or similar.

With in-memory databases I don't think there are
any problems with using a single handle from
multiple threads. With regular databases you can
run into trouble doing this on some types of unix.

http://mail.yahoo.com