Can't find the source to sqldiff - And yes I have looked :)

Can't find the source to sqldiff - And yes I have looked :)

Rob Willett
Hi,

I'm trying to find the source to sqldiff and am struggling to locate it.

I've looked on

https://sqlite.org/download.html

and downloaded

sqlite-amalgamation-3200100.zip
sqlite-autoconf-3200100.tar.gz
sqlite-src-3200100.zip

unzipped (or gunzipped) them all and still can't see sqldiff.

I've also Googled for it and can see some tart replies saying its on the
sqlite download page. I can see that this page says its included in the
official distribution but I can't find it

http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/sqlitediff-td82394.html

and can see from Richard Hipp that it *might* be here

https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/0748c0daed08f31e

I can't believe that the above link is the only way to get the sqldiff
program and is this the latest and greatest.

Have I missed something important or a link somewhere? I've been looking
for the last hour and am struggling here to find something that should
be reasonably obvious.

I need the source as I need to compile a 64bit version for a Linux box
that doesn't have the 32bit libraries on. Loading the 32 bit libraries
is not an option for us.

Any help or suggestions welcomed.

Thanks

Rob

Re: Can't find the source to sqldiff - And yes I have looked :)

Rowan Worth-2
I don't have sqlite-src-3200100.zip on hand but it seems to be there in
tool/sqldiff.c for sqlite-src-3081002 (and in the fossil repo).

-Rowan

On 19 September 2017 at 15:58, Rob Willett <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to find the source to sqldiff and am struggling to locate it.
>
> I've looked on
>
> https://sqlite.org/download.html
>
> and downloaded
>
> sqlite-amalgamation-3200100.zip
> sqlite-autoconf-3200100.tar.gz
> sqlite-src-3200100.zip
>
> unzipped (or gunzipped) them all and still can't see sqldiff.
>
> I've also Googled for it and can see some tart replies saying its on the
> sqlite download page. I can see that this page says its included in the
> official distribution but I can't find it
>
> http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/sqlitediff-td82394.html
>
> and can see from Richard Hipp that it *might* be here
>
> https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/0748c0daed08f31e
>
> I can't believe that the above link is the only way to get the sqldiff
> program and is this the latest and greatest.
>
> Have I missed something important or a link somewhere? I've been looking
> for the last hour and am struggling here to find something that should be
> reasonably obvious.
>
> I need the source as I need to compile a 64bit version for a Linux box
> that doesn't have the 32bit libraries on. Loading the 32 bit libraries is
> not an option for us.
>
> Any help or suggestions welcomed.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rob

Re: Can't find the source to sqldiff - And yes I have looked :)

Dominique Devienne

doc: https://sqlite.org/sqldiff.html
bin: Part of https://sqlite.org/2017/sqlite-tools-win32-x86-3200100.zip
from https://sqlite.org/download.html
src: https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/30879bbc8de686df from
https://www.sqlite.org/src/dir?ci=1b2de41453ac33de&name=tool

Re: Can't find the source to sqldiff - And yes I have looked :)

Rob Willett

We have found it under sqlite-src-3200100. We clearly missed it.

Apologies

Rob