Quantcast

Can't get Dataset Object to Appear in VB.NET 2015

Can't get Dataset Object to Appear in VB.NET 2015

Craig Bisgeier
Hi Folks
I'm using System.Data.SQLite successfully for a windows application I'm developing. However, now I need to create and deploy some reports to go with it, and I seem to need a SQLite Dataset / Data Source in the application to point the reports to.
I've followed the instructions and tried to install the version that includes the design tools for Visual Studio, but I've had no luck getting the data source to appear in the Data Sources window of the development environment. I've tried several framework versions both on my work PC and home (windows 7 and 10 respectively) with no luck.
Any suggestions about what I can try? Thank you. Craig Bisgeier
Clifton, NJ