Change name part of a JSON object

Robert M. Münch
Hi, we use one JSON column to store column data that was added after tables were created. If such a column is now renamed, we need to rename the name part as well.

Example: {"Untitled":"bla"} How to change “Untitled“ ?

A hack would be to search & replace “Untitled“: with the new name… but might be dangerous… any better idea?

--

Robert M. Münch, CEO
M: +41 79 65 11 49 6

Saphirion AG
smarter | better | faster

http://www.saphirion.com
http://www.nlpp.ch

Re: Change name part of a JSON object

Bernardo Sulzbach-2
On 03/31/2018 09:58 AM, Robert M. Münch wrote:

> A hack would be to search & replace “Untitled“: with the new name… but might be dangerous… any better idea?

Unless you are certain that the text you are replacing cannot occur
anywhere else, this is asking for problems.