Committing and memory usage

Nelson, Erik - 2
Does committing reduce memory usage on a memory database with pragma journal_mode=off?

I see advice to do periodic commits in order to reduce memory usage, but I'm wondering if that also applies to memory databases with journaling off.

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.