Copying file tables to in memory tables with indices.

Copying file tables to in memory tables with indices.

Randy Graham
Hello,

I'm using in memory tables that are copies of file tables.
I create the in memory tables by opening an in memory database, and
attaching a file database to it.
I then copy the table to my in memory database using something like
"create table t_mem as select * from t_file".

This gets the table and data into my memory database, but the the indices.

Is it possible to somehow capture the indicies from the original file
table as well?
Or do I need to manually re-create them?

Thanks for any help,

-Randy