Could not load file or assembly error

Paul J. McMillan, Sr.
Hi,

I'm new to SQLite.  I want to use it in my C# application.  I downloaded the
tool SQLite/SQL Server Compact Toolbox.  Under Data Connections, I keep
getting the error message in red: "Could not load file or assembly
'SQLiteScripting".  Does anyone have an idea of why I'm getting this error?

Thanks

Paul McMillan

Re: Could not load file or assembly error

Chris Locke-3
I'd recommend the system.data.sqite.dll wrapper
http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/index.wiki

This is a .Net component which works very well with SQLite databases.There
are a plethora of downloads, which can seem daunting.  Depending on your
.Net flavour you're working with (I assume 4.5.1) I recommend the '
*sqlite-netFx451-binary-Win32-2013-1.0.105.2.zip*' download.

If you're new to SQLite, I've written a number of SQLite classes which can
be useful building a DB application... a wrapper around the wrapper, so to
speak..... ;)

Thanks,
Chris

Drago, William @ CSG - NARDA-MITEQ-2

Did you add SQLite to your project? The easiest way is with NuGet. If you don't need LINQ/EF6 choose System.Data.SQLite Core (x86/x64).

--
Bill Drago
Staff Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY, EXPORT CONTROL AND DISCLAIMER NOTE:This e-mail and any attachments are solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. In the event this e-mail contains technical data within the definition of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or Export Administration Regulations, it is subject to the export control laws of the U.S.Government. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses as L-3 does not accept any liability associated with the transmission of this e-mail. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any attachments.

Effective immediately my new email address is [hidden email]. Please update your records.