Creating database in RAM

Kirrthana.M
Hi all,

I just want to know wheather it is possible to create Sqlite3 database in
RAM,if it is possible how can i do it in my C-program.
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Kirrthana

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.

Re: Creating database in RAM

Eugene Wee
Hi Kirrthana,

you can open an in-memory database by using ":memory:" as the filename.
Read: http://www.sqlite.org/capi3ref.html#sqlite3_open

Regards,
Eugene Wee