Quantcast

Database disk in malformed.

Shubham Agrawal
HI All,

I am using Sqlite3 (version 3.7.9) to store some stats. I am getting
database disk is the malformed issue. Can someone suggest what could be
wrong because I tried everything what i got on google but no luck.

Please suggest some idea to get rid of this issue.

Regards,
Shubham Agrawal

Re: Database disk in malformed.

Richard Hipp-3
On 4/21/17, Shubham Agrawal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am using Sqlite3 (version 3.7.9) to store some stats. I am getting
> database disk is the malformed issue.

You will need to provide enough information so that we can reproduce
your problem.  Your current problem description is too vague for us to
assist you.

On 21 Apr 2017, at 8:30am, Shubham Agrawal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am using Sqlite3 (version 3.7.9) to store some stats. I am getting
> database disk is the malformed issue. Can someone suggest what could be
> wrong because I tried everything what i got on google but no luck.

Are you starting a new database each time or are you continuing to work in a database that has already been reported as malformed ?

Which of your operations is reporting that the database is malformed ?

When you execute "PRAGMA integrity_check" on the database, does it report an error ?