Different column names in callback function on Linux vs. Windows

Different column names in callback function on Linux vs. Windows

Iulian Popescu
Hello,

I'm doing a port of our application from Windows to Linux and one of the
problems I'm facing is when executing the following statement through a call
to sqlite3_exec():

SELECT mytable.'mycolumn' FROM table

The registered callback function 4th argument (a char**) denoting the column
names contains the string mytable.'mycolumn' on Windows and the string
mycolumn on Linux. Has anyone any idea why would that be?

Thanks,

Iulian.