Doc typos

Drago, William @ CSG - NARDA-MITEQ-2
The word hold should be holds in the first sentence of section 3. The Rollback Journal. In the 3rd sentence give should be given:

http://sqlite.org/fileformat.html

--
Bill Drago
Staff Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY, EXPORT CONTROL AND DISCLAIMER NOTE:This e-mail and any attachments are solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. In the event this e-mail contains technical data within the definition of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or Export Administration Regulations, it is subject to the export control laws of the U.S.Government. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses as L-3 does not accept any liability associated with the transmission of this e-mail. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any attachments.

Effective immediately my new email address is [hidden email]. Please update your records.

Re: Doc typos

Richard Hipp-3
On 8/10/17, Drago, William @ CSG - NARDA-MITEQ <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The word hold should be holds in the first sentence of section 3. The
> Rollback Journal. In the 3rd sentence give should be given:

Fixed now.  Thanks.