Documentation improvement request

Simon Slavin-3
Some pages in the documentation started small but had stuff gradually added to them over the years.  For the pages

<https://sqlite.org/lang_expr.html>
<https://sqlite.org/lang_createtable.html>

can a "Table Of Contents" be added at the top, like the one on

<https://sqlite.org/foreignkeys.html>

?  I don't know whether this can be done automatically.  Possibly for any page which has section headers.

Re: Documentation improvement request

Warren Young
On Feb 8, 2020, at 11:56 AM, Simon Slavin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ?  I don't know whether this can be done automatically.  Possibly for any page which has section headers.

Yes, it can be done, and I’ve lined out several options for doing so here:

    https://www.fossil-scm.org/forum/forumpost/a5e1391eb3

Someone now needs to decide this is their itch and teach Fossil how to do one of these things.