Documentation wording problem

Project Nayuki
In the SQLite online documentation, there seems to be a problem in the
wording of a sentence, which I highlighted in angle brackets.

https://www.sqlite.org/wal.html
Write-Ahead Logging
5. Read-Only Databases

"Even though it is possible to open a read-only WAL-mode database, <it
is good practice is to converted> to PRAGMA journal_mode=DELETE prior to
burning an SQLite database image onto read-only media."

Thank you for making this versatile and reliable database software.

Nayuki

Re: Documentation wording problem

Richard Hipp-3
Fixed now.  Thanks.