Dynamically load all the sqlite functions

Dynamically load all the sqlite functions

Marco Bambini
Hi all,
I need to dynamically load all the functions inside a sqlite shared library. What I am trying to do is to execute the same code just swapping a pointer from libsqlite1 and libsqlite2 (two different version of the sqlite library).

Normally I should dlopen the library, load all functions with dlsym and once done call dlclose.
I noticed that all function prototypes are already defined inside sqlite3ext.h but I wondering if there is a function I could use to all the symbols from the lib without manually process all the function names.

Any clue?
Thanks.
--
Marco Bambini