Error : Library routine called out of sequence

Error : Library routine called out of sequence

ajay-7
Hello there,

I am facing one weird problem using SQLite. Many times I get an error
"Library routine called out of sequence" while executing query "Create table
SOURCEFEED (SOURCEFEED,STATUS) values ( "ABC",0)" , I'm not getting the
reason behind this. Why am I getting this error? My application is a
multithread application and executes query from a worker thread.

Let me know the possible solutions.

Regards

Ajay Sonawane

Re: Error : Library routine called out of sequence

Brad-19
> I am facing one weird problem using SQLite. Many times I get an error
> "Library routine called out of sequence" while executing query "Create table
> SOURCEFEED (SOURCEFEED,STATUS) values ( "ABC",0)" , I'm not getting the
> reason behind this. Why am I getting this error? My application is a
> multithread application and executes query from a worker thread.

Are you trying to create a table or insert values into an existing table?  I've never seen anything in SQL that suggests that you
can do what you appear to be trying to do with that query, i.e. insert rows into a table while creating it.

RE: Error : Library routine called out of sequence

ajay-7

Sorry for wrong query!
I am trying to insert values into table and executing that query from
thread. There are 2 more threads that accesses same table.
Correct query is
Insert table SOURCEFEED (SOURCEFEED, STATUS) values ("ABC",0)

Let me know what could be reason behind this

> I am facing one weird problem using SQLite. Many times I get an error
> "Library routine called out of sequence" while executing query "Create
table
> SOURCEFEED (SOURCEFEED,STATUS) values ( "ABC",0)" , I'm not getting the
> reason behind this. Why am I getting this error? My application is a
> multithread application and executes query from a worker thread.

Are you trying to create a table or insert values into an existing table?
I've never seen anything in SQL that suggests that you
can do what you appear to be trying to do with that query, i.e. insert rows
into a table while creating it.

Re: Error : Library routine called out of sequence

Will Leshner

Do all the threads use the same sqlite handle? I believe that can
cause problems.

RE: Error : Library routine called out of sequence

ajay-7
Yaa
You are right; I solved the problem by using some of synchronization objects
for thread access. Thanks for giving me direction.