Error code 25

Hannes Ricklefs
Hi,

does anyone know what error code 25 stands for I can't find it in the
documentation! It occurs in relation to binding values to a prepared
statement.

THanks,
Hannes

Re: Error code 25

Arjen Markus
Hannes Ricklefs wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does anyone know what error code 25 stands for I can't find it in the
> documentation! It occurs in relation to binding values to a prepared
> statement.
>
> THanks,
> Hannes

You can find all codes in the sqlite.h include file:

#define SQLITE_RANGE       25   /* 2nd parameter to sqlite3_bind out of
range */

(I posted a message about one or two error codes missing from the online
docs last week - this is one of them).

Regards,

Arjen