Error response for automatic transaction rollback

Error response for automatic transaction rollback

Matt Zand
Hey guys,

I wonder if version 3.29 does support error handling for sql transaction
rollbacks. Also, does it support bypassing errors by forcing unconditional
rollback yet.

--
Cheers,

Matt Zand
Cell: 202-420-9192
Work: 240-200-6131
High School Technology Services <https://myhsts.org/>
DC Web Makers <https://dcwebmakers.com/>
Coding Bootcamps <https://coding-bootcamps.com/>

Re: Error response for automatic transaction rollback

Richard Hipp-3
On 8/20/19, Matt Zand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wonder if version 3.29 does support error handling for sql transaction
> rollbacks. Also, does it support bypassing errors by forcing unconditional
> rollback yet.

I don't understand what you are asking.

Re: Error response for automatic transaction rollback

Warren Young
On Aug 20, 2019, at 9:09 AM, Matt Zand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wonder if version 3.29 does support error handling for sql transaction
> rollbacks. Also, does it support bypassing errors by forcing unconditional
> rollback yet.

It sounds like you’re looking for CREATE TRIGGER…BEFORE UPDATE…RAISE(ROLLBACK) and such:

    https://sqlite.org/lang_createtrigger.html