FW: [sqlite-announce] Version 3.29.0

David Raymond
And there was great rejoicing:

"1. Added the SQLITE_DBCONFIG_DQS_DML and SQLITE_DBCONFIG_DQS_DDL actions to sqlite3_db_config() for activating and deactivating the double-quoted string literal misfeature. Both default to "on" for legacy compatibility, but developers are encouraged to turn them "off", perhaps using the -DSQLITE_DQS=0 compile-time option."

Also, I don't think I'd ever seen the quirks page (https://sqlite.org/quirks.html) before. Is that new-ish? I don't see it anywhere on https://sqlite.org/docs.html , maybe add it to the "Overview Documents" section?

Re: FW: [sqlite-announce] Version 3.29.0

Richard Hipp-3
On 7/11/19, David Raymond <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I don't think I'd ever seen the quirks page
> (https://sqlite.org/quirks.html) before. Is that new-ish?

It's been around for a little more than a year.  See
https://www.sqlite.org/docsrc/finfo?ss=c&name=pages%2Fquirks.in