[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]-326. Cannot perform the action, because the previous action is in progress.

[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]-326. Cannot perform the action, because the previous action is in progress.

Edson Polonio
Hi everyone!

I am using SQLite, with Delphi XE Rio and Firedac and I don't know why, a
cited error message appeared.

I've tried everything to unlock the database: I renamed the .db file,
changed the folder file, turned off the notebook, etc.,
but I can't unlock the .db database.

The error occurs when trying to open the query a second time, for example:

1) first execution - OK

qry.active: = False;
qry.SQL.Clear;
qry.SQL.Add ('DELETE FROM TAB_USERS');
qry.ExecSQL;

2) second execution - ERROR
qry.active: = False;
qry.SQL.Clear;
qry.SQL.Add ('INSERT INTO TAB_USERS ... ... ...');
qry.ExecSQL;

The error is fired at the line "qry.SQL.Clear;"

I don't know what else to do ... Does anyone have any tips?

Thankful!