For getting advice what should I do for mysql database insertion

For getting advice what should I do for mysql database insertion

Rayhan
I am doing a project where user can be report for a certain topic.But,I want to make it for specific area. Before submitting their data into the database,some information will be checked like pincode..If,every option is correct,then only the data will be insert into the database,otherways not..what should i do in this situation....should I use sqlite for database and then check it?? Is it possible?? or doing something else...please help....