Fossil: ERROR: SQL error: no such table: ticketchng

Fossil: ERROR: SQL error: no such table: ticketchng

Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Hello !

I'm using fossil and went through it's pages to have an overview of it
and when viewing a ticket it shows this error message:

ERROR: SQL error: no such table: ticketchng

I had a problem before and Richard told me to issue a command that
somehow upgraded the fossil database, this time I tried "fossil
reconstruct" and some errors where solved but this one remains.

Looking at "fossil help -a" I couldn't find a command by name that
suggested an upgrade.

Cheers !

Re: Fossil: ERROR: SQL error: no such table: ticketchng

Richard Hipp-3
On 10/6/17, Domingo Alvarez Duarte <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  Richard told me to issue a command that
> somehow upgraded the fossil database, this time I tried "fossil
> reconstruct" ...

I don't remember what I said before, but I suspect it was "fossil rebuild".