Fossil Feature Request

J Decker
 Sqlite's Fossile browser can't link line numbers...

Add ability to link to lines of source...

was trying to share this as another reference for getting UTF8 characters
from strings....

#define READ_UTF8(zIn, zTerm, c)
https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/810fbfebe12359f1

which is like line 155 and kinda hard to find... when sharing refernces
from github I can select a line to share directly.

Re: Fossil Feature Request

Kyle Shannon
On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 1:32 PM, J Decker <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Sqlite's Fossile browser can't link line numbers...
>

> Add ability to link to lines of source...
>

> was trying to share this as another reference for getting UTF8 characters
> from strings....
>
> #define READ_UTF8(zIn, zTerm, c)
> https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/810fbfebe12359f1
>
> which is like line 155 and kinda hard to find... when sharing refernces
> from github I can select a line to share directly.

I think what you want is already supported:

https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/810fbfebe12359f1?ln=155

--
Kyle

Re: Fossil Feature Request

Scott Robison-2
On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 1:32 PM, J Decker <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Sqlite's Fossile browser can't link line numbers...
>

> Add ability to link to lines of source...
>

> was trying to share this as another reference for getting UTF8 characters
> from strings....
>
> #define READ_UTF8(zIn, zTerm, c)
> https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/810fbfebe12359f1
>
> which is like line 155 and kinda hard to find... when sharing refernces
> from github I can select a line to share directly.

Try something like this:

http://www.fossil-scm.org/fossil/artifact/6eb26bb7a6?ln=1755-1759

Re: Fossil Feature Request

On 3/30/18, J Decker <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Sqlite's Fossile browser can't link line numbers...
>

> Add ability to link to lines of source...
>

> was trying to share this as another reference for getting UTF8 characters
> from strings....
>
> #define READ_UTF8(zIn, zTerm, c)
> https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/810fbfebe12359f1

Just add the "ln=155-165" query parameter.  Like this:

  https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/810fbfebe12359f1?ln=155-165

Re: Fossil Feature Request

J Decker
On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 12:46 PM, Richard Hipp <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3/30/18, J Decker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >  Sqlite's Fossile browser can't link line numbers...
> >

> > Add ability to link to lines of source...
> >

> > was trying to share this as another reference for getting UTF8 characters
> > from strings....
> >
> > #define READ_UTF8(zIn, zTerm, c)
> > https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/810fbfebe12359f1
>
> Just add the "ln=155-165" query parameter.  Like this:
>
>   https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/810fbfebe12359f1?ln=155-165

Good to know for future reference - but there's no line numbers shown in
the first place....

> --
> D. Richard Hipp

Re: Fossil Feature Request

Graham Holden
Just adding "?ln" seems to add line numbers:
https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/810fbfebe12359f1?ln
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 - powered by Three
-------- Original message --------From: J Decker <[hidden email]> Date: 30/03/2018  20:48  (GMT+00:00) To: SQLite mailing list <[hidden email]> Subject: Re: [sqlite] Fossil Feature Request