GCC and DLL

papa
Are the SQLite3 DLLs, in the Precompiled Binaries for Windows,
compatible with MinGW-64?

Re: GCC and DLL

Simon Slavin-3

On 6 Sep 2017, at 4:12pm, Papa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are the SQLite3 DLLs, in the Precompiled Binaries for Windows, compatible with MinGW-64?

SQLite is entirely C code and has nothing in which depends on C++ features or settings.  There shouldn’t be any problems.  Is there something specific which concerns you ?

Re: GCC and DLL

papa
Thanks Simon for the info.
I am new to NetBeans and I was having a little bit of problems setting
up the IDE, that's all.

On 2017-09-06 1:03 PM, Simon Slavin wrote:

> On 6 Sep 2017, at 4:12pm, Papa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Are the SQLite3 DLLs, in the Precompiled Binaries for Windows, compatible with MinGW-64?
> SQLite is entirely C code and has nothing in which depends on C++ features or settings.  There shouldn’t be any problems.  Is there something specific which concerns you ?
>
> Simon.

ArbolOne.ca
Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.
ArbolOne is composed of students and volunteers dedicated to providing free services to charitable organizations.
ArbolOne on Java Development in progress [ í ]

Re: GCC and DLL

Simon Slavin-3

On 8 Sep 2017, at 12:16am, Papa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Simon for the info.

You’re welcome.

> I am new to NetBeans and I was having a little bit of problems setting up the IDE, that's all.

If you have a problem, you can ask here, but you may find better information on a forum about NetBeans.  Happy hacking.