Help!

ams64@juno.com
 October 2, 2018 Dear Good People: While I have both SQLite DB and SQlite Studio on I my computer, I have not been able to export files from SQLite DB to SQLite Studio--so that I get all the database functions I need. This involves say putting a field in ascending order, filtering out information that I want via a search. As such, I would be most appreciative if someone would e-mail me incredibly explicit directions on how to import a file in SQLite DB to SQLite studio. Thank you very much in advance for helping me out on this dilemma without charging me. Respectfully yours, Alex Stavis P.S. If you can answer me within one hour that would be great--as sometimes I get an overflow message after one hour.

Re: Help!

Simon Slavin-3
On 2 Oct 2018, at 11:00pm, [hidden email] wrote:

> As such, I would be most appreciative if someone would e-mail me incredibly explicit directions on how to import a file in SQLite DB to SQLite studio.

The two programs should be able to open the same database files.  SQLite has only one format, and all SQLite files are in that format.  Make a copy of the SQlite DB file and put it in a folder that SQLite studio has access to.

Re: Help!

Keith Medcalf

Just pick "File -> Open" off the menu and then point and click that hooey-gooey at the database file ... (Assuming here -- most hooey-gooeys have a File Open menu clickety-pokey to open a file ...)

Though since the problem is with "SQLite Studio" I would suggest either RTFM or contacting the authors of that software for assistance.  I doubt that anyone here can help you with SQLite Studio anymore than they could help you with Firefox (which also uses SQLite3 databases) or even Windows itself (the MickeyMouse Store uses an SQLite3 database).