Help!

ams64@juno.com
October 22, 2018 Hello Good People: I need to import a large bunch of names (first and last), and id numbers into SQ Lite. How do I do en-mas--as opposed to copying and pasting each individual name, clock number, etc? I would be most appreciative if you would give me very explicit directions. Thanks very much in advance. Respectfully yours, Alex Stavis

Re: Help!

Petite Abeille-2

> On Oct 22, 2018, at 11:35 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> October 22, 2018 Hello Good People: I need to import a large bunch of names (first and last), and id numbers into SQ Lite. How do I do en-mas--as opposed to copying and pasting each individual name, clock number, etc? I would be most appreciative if you would give me very explicit directions. Thanks very much in advance. Respectfully yours, Alex Stavis

You could try the following perhaps:

Import a CSV File Into an SQLite Table
http://www.sqlitetutorial.net/sqlite-import-csv/

Re: Help!

Simon Slavin-3
On 22 Oct 2018, at 10:43pm, Petite Abeille <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You could try the following perhaps:
>
> Import a CSV File Into an SQLite Table
> http://www.sqlitetutorial.net/sqlite-import-csv/

That is a good page.  Documentation for the CLI tool it refers to can be found in chapter 8 of

<https://sqlite.org/cli.html#csv_import>

You may find this easier to read.