How many concurrent sqlite3 connections are allowed?

How many concurrent sqlite3 connections are allowed?

Peng Yu
Hi,

I have many concurrent sqlite3 connections from many python scripts. I
am not sure this causes some deadlock condition, but my scripts do not
show any progress after some initial progress. Is it that somehow many
open connections can cause problems? Thanks.

Peng

Re: How many concurrent sqlite3 connections are allowed?

Simon Slavin-3
On 29 Mar 2019, at 11:29pm, Peng Yu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have many concurrent sqlite3 connections from many python scripts. I am not sure this causes some deadlock condition, but my scripts do not show any progress after some initial progress.

There is no limit on how many connections can talk to the same database at the same time.  Please excuse us while we figure out how to help you.

Which python library are you using to talk to SQLite3 ?

Are you checking each operation to see if it returns an error ?

Have you set timeout behaviour for each connection ?