How to contribute?

Allan Wind
Is there a document that describes how to contribute?  Do you just work
tickets and add remarks?  Which tickets should one work that is
important for the project, yet would not get in the way or risk doing
something twice?

/Allan

Re: How to contribute?

Jay Sprenkle
Not that I saw. If you write something useful you could contribute it
to the community, or help others on this forum, or send Dr. Hipp a
donation.