How to enable support for ICU in System.data. SQLite?

How to enable support for ICU in System.data. SQLite?

rsarov
How to enable support for ICU in System.data. SQLite?
I need case-sensitive independent search fts tables.
I do so:
0. ICU Compile from source code
1. Download the source code for the System.Data. SQLite
2. Add in the Preprocessor Definitions SQLITE_ENABLE_ICU = 1
3. Add in Include Diretories link the header files of the ICU
4. Add the Linker-> General-> Additional Library Derectories reference lib ICU
5. Add in the Linker-> Input Additional Dependencies > link
icudt.lib
icuin.lib
icuuc.lib
6. Unplug the "extension-functions.c" error redefinition types
(just a comment
//typedef signed int int16_t;
//typedef unsigned int uint16_t;)
7. Build

8. Create project in MCVS, add link to System.Data.SQLite.dll
9. Copy files in folder project (for example, \bin\Debug)
icudt59.dll
icuin59.dll
icuuc59.dll
SQLite.Interop.dll

Check the CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE rusnames USING fts4 (a, b, c, tokenize = icu ru_Ru) works
But maybe there is another, simpler way to do this?
I couldn't find any documentation except
http://www.sqlite.org/cgi/src/dir?ci=7940bff32aa6ea86&name=ext/icu