How to get all SQL statement syntax images?

How to get all SQL statement syntax images?

Rocky Ji
Hi everyone,

(Mailing list newbie here). Where can I get a corpus of all the
<keyword>-stmt.gif that are shown in the online docs e.g.
https://sqlite.org/images/syntax/insert-stmt.gif ?

I tried using Google like - * filetype:gif site:sqlite.org/images/syntax/
but that didn't work.

So how do I access all these syntax explainer images?

Thanks.

Re: How to get all SQL statement syntax images?

Richard Hipp-3

https://www.sqlite.org/syntaxdiagrams.html

Re: How to get all SQL statement syntax images?

Rocky Ji
Wow! That is an amazing compilation, thanks.

P.S. I am a big fan of your work.

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018, 3:45 PM Richard Hipp <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 9/1/18, Rocky Ji <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > (Mailing list newbie here). Where can I get a corpus of all the
> > <keyword>-stmt.gif that are shown in the online docs e.g.
> > https://sqlite.org/images/syntax/insert-stmt.gif ?
>
> https://www.sqlite.org/syntaxdiagrams.html
>

> --
> D. Richard Hipp

Re: How to get all SQL statement syntax images?

Warren Young
On Sep 2, 2018, at 4:15 AM, Richard Hipp <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 9/1/18, Rocky Ji <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> (Mailing list newbie here). Where can I get a corpus of all the
>> <keyword>-stmt.gif that are shown in the online docs e.g.
>> https://sqlite.org/images/syntax/insert-stmt.gif ?
>
> https://www.sqlite.org/syntaxdiagrams.html

If you just want the GIF files, clone the docsrc repo, which when opened gives you art/syntax/*.gif:

    https://www.sqlite.org/docsrc/

Re: How to get all SQL statement syntax images?

Rocky Ji
I found the solutions to my issue, thanks everyone. How do I mark this
thread [SOLVED]

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018, 7:21 AM Warren Young <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sep 2, 2018, at 4:15 AM, Richard Hipp <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On 9/1/18, Rocky Ji <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> Hi everyone,
> >>
> >> (Mailing list newbie here). Where can I get a corpus of all the
> >> <keyword>-stmt.gif that are shown in the online docs e.g.
> >> https://sqlite.org/images/syntax/insert-stmt.gif ?
> >
> > https://www.sqlite.org/syntaxdiagrams.html
>
> If you just want the GIF files, clone the docsrc repo, which when opened
> gives you art/syntax/*.gif:
>
>     https://www.sqlite.org/docsrc/

Re: How to get all SQL statement syntax images?

Simon Slavin-3
On 4 Sep 2018, at 5:02am, Rocky Ji <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I found the solutions to my issue, thanks everyone.

Well done.

> How do I mark this
> thread [SOLVED]

It's just email, so I think you did.