How to use SQLite Encryption Extension in Oracle MAF app

How to use SQLite Encryption Extension in Oracle MAF app

smartsanja
My hybrid mobile app built using Oracle MAF framework. I have a requirement
to encrypt the sqlite db using SQLite Encryption Extension. I could not find
any documentation on how to integrate SEE in Oracle MAF apps. I want to know
whether is this can be done or totally not supported yet. Highly appreciated
expert comments on this. Thanks

Re: How to use SQLite Encryption Extension in Oracle MAF app

Richard Hipp-3
On 10/29/18, smartsanja <[hidden email]> wrote:
> My hybrid mobile app built using Oracle MAF framework. I have a requirement
> to encrypt the sqlite db using SQLite Encryption Extension. I could not find
> any documentation on how to integrate SEE in Oracle MAF apps. I want to know
> whether is this can be done or totally not supported yet. Highly appreciated
> expert comments on this. Thanks

SEE is delivered as C-language source code.

Is it possible to add C-language source code libraries to an Oracle
MAF application?  I do not know.  You can practice by trying to add
the public-domain "sqlite3.c" source code to your application.  Verify
that your application is using the public-domain "sqlite3.c" source
file, and not some other version of SQLite that is pre-compiled into
Oracle MAF, by looking at the results of "SELECT sqlite_source_id()".
Once you know how to compile public-domain "sqlite3.c" into your
application, switching over to SEE is simple.  After acquiring a
one-time license for your development team, simply substitute the
SEE-enabled "sqlite3.c" source file for the public-domain "sqlite3.c"
source file and recompile.