I Heed Help

ams64@juno.com
August 18, 2018 I am stuck on the dilemmas below. If any of you have any free programming solutions for any/all of these dilemmas I am in--in a way that I can download what yo have so someone who has no programming experience and can just 'click and use' (i.e., turnkey solutions), please advise. Once I hear back that you have any/all solutions to my dilemmas below, I will give you an e-mail address to send them to. Thank you vern much in advance for helping me eliminate these dilemmas. 1) How Can I do a search--say for people trained on one task, or on a given date, or for people who know how to operate one specific piece of equipment? 2) How can I set up SQLite so some people can only read SQLite? 3) How can I sent up a table/report of my results? 4) How can I put in ascending or descending order all the information on one field, say by date I gave out safety glasses? Respectfully yours, Alex Stavis

Re: I Heed Help

wmertens
The problems you are describing are very specific yet don't involve large
amounts of data. Typically, these types of problems are handled with a
spreadsheet or an online form like Google forms.

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018, 10:15 PM [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> August 18, 2018 I am stuck on the dilemmas below. If any of you have any
> free programming solutions for any/all of these dilemmas I am in--in a way
> that I can download what yo have so someone who has no programming
> experience and can just 'click and use' (i.e., turnkey solutions), please
> advise. Once I hear back that you have any/all solutions to my dilemmas
> below, I will give you an e-mail address to send them to. Thank you vern
> much in advance for helping me eliminate these dilemmas. 1) How Can I do a
> search--say for people trained on one task, or on a given date, or for
> people who know how to operate one specific piece of equipment? 2) How can
> I set up SQLite so some people can only read SQLite? 3) How can I sent up a
> table/report of my results? 4) How can I put in ascending or descending
> order all the information on one field, say by date I gave out safety
> glasses? Respectfully yours, Alex Stavis

SQLite does the information storage and retrieval tasks for you.  The questions you are asking are about the user interface.  SQLite has no user interface.  We cannot program it to do the things you asked about.  I think you need to learn how to program, or hire a programmer.  That's what programmers are for.