Incorrect query result

Eric Boudaillier
Hi,

I am experiencing incorrect query result with SQLite 3.25.2 and 3.28.
Attached are the database and a Tcl script running 3 queries.
The database and the queries have been reduced to the minimum, so they are
not really relevant, but demonstrates better where is the problem.
Also note that the result is correct using SQLite 3.15.2.

The first query fills an array with number of rows returned per "sens"
attribute.
The second query is the same, but using "WHERE ITI1.sens = 1".
The third query is the same as the second, but without the GROUP BY in the
WITH clause.

The second query returns nothing, which is not expected, as shown in the
result of the first query.

Thank you and kind regards,

Eric

Re: Incorrect query result

Jay Kreibich

Alas, the mailing list does not allow attachments.

 -j