Integration with las version of SQLite

desarrollo ribisoft
Good morning,

I have a project in c# which I integrate with SQLite and I have very good
performance at all, I've had no troubles, but yesterday I updated to last
version of SQLite 3.11.1 and began to use the ROW_NUMBER() function, and
running the query in the interface of DB Lite I had no troubles, but when I
run that same query in c# I'm getting errors because it doesn´t recognise
that function, I'd like to know if you know how to update the connection or
integration between c# and this last version of SQLite, thanks in advanced.

--
Muchas Gracias

Cordialmente:

Re: [EXTERNAL] Integration with las version of SQLite

Hick Gunter
The current version of SQLite itself is 3.27.2, Version 3.11.1 would be from 2016 and does not have window functions (introduced in Version 3.25)

Please check which sqlite binding product you are using and see if it has a support page. If a query works from the sqlite shell but not from the program, it is not a problem with SQLite but with the binding/wrapper/whatever you are using.

Re: [EXTERNAL] Integration with las version of SQLite

Chris Locke-3
I fear the OP is referring to DB Browser for SQLite.  This recently
released v3.11.1.

@desarrollo - I would suggest contacting the DB Browser for SQLite
developers at this address:
https://github.com/sqlitebrowser/sqlitebrowser/issues