Internal Logic Error

Keith Hoar
While watching the value of Err.LastDllError, as soon as the single line in the function below is executed, the value becomes 2. According to my documentation, this value indicates an "Internal Logic Error".

As this is a direct call to the SQLite DLL library, I am at loss as to the cause of the error. Can someone point me to the source/cause of the error and a way to correct it?

Public Function SQLite3Step(ByVal stmtHandle As Long) As Long

    SQLite3Step = sqlite3_stdcall_step(stmtHandle)

End Function

' From the SQLite StdCall Imports:

Private Declare Function sqlite3_stdcall_step Lib "SQLite3_StdCall" Alias "_sqlite3_stdcall_step@4" (ByVal hStmt As Long) As Long

The file - SQLIte3.dll is dated:  3/3/2016 5:39 PM

The file - SQLite3_StdCall.dll is dated:  3/12/2016 8:28 PM

Keith Hoar

[hidden email]

WWW.Zhetosoft.com

Re: [EXTERNAL] Internal Logic Error

Hick Gunter
You are not showing your schema or the statement you are executing. Also, Sqlite3_StdCall.dll is not maintained by the Sqlite development team. Can you reproduce the error while executing your statement in the sqlite3 shell?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Re: [EXTERNAL] Internal Logic Error

Keith Hoar

Deeper research revealed that the DLL Error is raised by the Excel error object.  I have passed the query on to the support email at GitHub.

Thanks for your reply.

Keith Hoar

[hidden email]

WWW.Zhetosoft.com