Is SQLITE_DETERMINISTIC ignored on an aggregate?

Is SQLITE_DETERMINISTIC ignored on an aggregate?

deon
Is there anything that SQLITE_DETERMINISTIC would ever be used for in an aggregate? (Function with xStep/xFinal as opposed to just xFunc).

I assume it's ignored, but just checking.

- Deon

Re: Is SQLITE_DETERMINISTIC ignored on an aggregate?

Richard Hipp-3
On 9/27/18, Deon Brewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there anything that SQLITE_DETERMINISTIC would ever be used for in an
> aggregate? (Function with xStep/xFinal as opposed to just xFunc).
>
> I assume it's ignored, but just checking.

I believe you are correct.  But why are you asking?

Re: Is SQLITE_DETERMINISTIC ignored on an aggregate?

Deon Brewis
Bug I found in my code. Wanted to know if I need to do a recall or just fix it in the next release.

Thanks!
- Deon