Is there a way to specify journal file to a different location

Is there a way to specify journal file to a different location

tianzhou
Here is the use case:

1. Say my Mac app wants to implement a feature to move the sqlite file.
2. Due to the Mac sandboxing policy, my app will be granted read/write access to the new location of the sqlite file. However, no access is granted to the journal file and write will fail.

If there is a way to specify a location for writing the journal file, then I can set it to the place where my app always has access to.

Thanks
Tianzhou