Is there

veeresh kumar
Hi,
I want to detect if a sqlite database is already connected to an application?  Is there anyway sqlite API available for this? I have a use case where 2 different applications would try to connect to same database and I want to detect that and give info to the user.
Thank you
-Veeresh

Re: Is there

David de Regt
Maybe just use a connection list of some sort in a table?  When you connect, insert (and clear out any others from your client in case it crashed before), when you disconnect, remove it.  Pretty sure there's not a way to find open connections because the sqlite api closes and opens the DB with every transaction.