Library Files on my Computer

Giovanni Giusti
Hello,

My name is Gio and someone has made themselves quite at home inside my computer. They've made changes to files and documents that I didn't even know you can change. I've dug fairly deep and found that some really important library files are being saved in files that cannot be opened due to the fact that they are offsite and end in .sqlite-wal.  My network is currently being monitored by this person and I can't seem to get them out of my system in order to move on from this nightmare. I can be reached at 415.713.2228, but right now, email is best as my phone has been compromised as well.

Thank you,

Giovanni

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Library Files on my Computer

Clemens Ladisch
Giovanni Giusti wrote:
> they are offsite

What do you mean with that?  Do you get an error message when you try to access them?

> and end in .sqlite-wal

If there is no corresponding .sqlite file (without the "-wal"), then those files are
not actual SQLite database files.

Regards,
Clemens