List of Warnings when compiling SQLite

bdoom
https://pastebin.com/muEvCTz2

Is this anything to worry about? It's a massive list of warnings. That isn't even all of them. However, they are all for #define macros which seem to not be found anywhere. I even downloaded a copy from sqlite.org of SQLite.c and could not find those macros in the files. What does this mean?

Re: List of Warnings when compiling SQLite

Clemens Ladisch
bdoom wrote:
> https://pastebin.com/muEvCTz2

> sqlite3.c(16979,5): warning : 'SQLITE_4_BYTE_ALIGNED_MALLOC' is not defined, evaluates to 0 [-Wundef]
> 2>#if SQLITE_4_BYTE_ALIGNED_MALLOC
> 2>    ^

> Is this anything to worry about?

No.  The C standard says that in the #if expression, identifiers that
are not macros are considered to be the number zero.  (Whether it is
a good idea to use this feature is a different question.)

You get that warning because you did enable -Wundef.
Why did you do that?

Regards,
Clemens