Mailing List Request

RichardR
Any way we could have the mailing list strip tabs from the subject lines?  I have been getting very odd subject formatting lately.

Ex.
Re: [sqlite] How to use sqlite3_blob_open when the blob            column is             empty?
Re: [sqlite] Are BLOB stored inline with the rest of the   record   fields?
Re: [sqlite] How to check if connection to             main      database             is             still         open or closed before new query ?

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.

Re: Mailing List Request

Rich Shepard
On Fri, 11 Mar 2016, Rousselot, Richard A wrote:

> Any way we could have the mailing list strip tabs from the subject lines?
> I have been getting very odd subject formatting lately.

Richard,

   That's dependent upon the mail user agent you use, not the mail list. The
mail list management software passes on all messages as received.

Rich