Missing files?

Patrick Bangert
Hello SQLite Community,

I found the package and want to test it, it seems very cool indeed from what
I hear. So I downloaded the tar-ball of the complete source for version
3.3.4 and tried to compile it.

This tar-ball is missing the following files: sqlite3.h, parse.h and
opcodes.h

The "pure C" archive is missing them too ... and now that I look the older
versions miss them also. Am I being silly? If this is a stupid request,
please excuse me.

I would greatly appreciate pointers as to where I can get these files so
that I could compile and test the package. Thank you so much!

Best,
Pat

Re: Missing files?

Nemanja Corlija
On 3/19/06, Patrick Bangert <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This tar-ball is missing the following files: sqlite3.h, parse.h and
> opcodes.h
Those files should be auto generated during build process on UNIX based system.
If you're on windows you can either download preprocessed source
archive that contains all files needed to compile SQLite or build it
your self with MINGW/MSYS.

See http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=HowToCompile for more details.

Preprocessed source: http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-source-3_3_4.zip
Nemanja Corlija <[hidden email]>

Re: Missing files?

"Patrick Bangert" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello SQLite Community,
>
> I found the package and want to test it, it seems very cool indeed from what
> I hear. So I downloaded the tar-ball of the complete source for version
> 3.3.4 and tried to compile it.
>
> This tar-ball is missing the following files: sqlite3.h, parse.h and
> opcodes.h
>
> The "pure C" archive is missing them too ... and now that I look the older
> versions miss them also. Am I being silly? If this is a stupid request,
> please excuse me.
>
> I would greatly appreciate pointers as to where I can get these files so
> that I could compile and test the package. Thank you so much!

The three files you mention (and several others) are automatically
generate by the makefile.  If you are unable to run the makefile
(because you use windows) then find them in this ZIP archive:

  http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-source-3_3_4.zip

--
D. Richard Hipp   <[hidden email]>