Need a document/link or suggestion

Kumar_xam
Hi Team,

I have been really struggling on how to use SEE. My project which is a
cross platform application is built using Xamarin forms .net standard 2.0.
       I have recently purchased the SEE source code but it contains only
.c files which is fair but is there any link which tells user how to use
SEE with .net project or anything related to it.
Currently we are using sql-net-pcl nuget package (
https://www.nuget.org/packages/sqlite-net-pcl/) to insert the data. Now, my
task is to encrypt the same data using SEE.

Any help would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Sudeep

Re: Need a document/link or suggestion

Joe Mistachkin-3

sudeep singh wrote:

> Currently we are using sql-net-pcl nuget package (
> https://www.nuget.org/packages/sqlite-net-pcl/) to insert the data. Now,
my
> task is to encrypt the same data using SEE.

I've never used (or worked on) the "SQLite-net-pcl" project before; however,
it
appears to support use of SEE via compiling a native custom native SQLite
DLL
with SEE support enabled, which can be accomplished following the
instructions
here:

        https://www.sqlite.org/see/doc/trunk/www/readme.wiki

After the DLL is compiled, it should be renamed to "sqlite3" (for Windows)
or
"libsqlite3" (for other operating systems).  This should allow the Mono
and/or
.NET to find it.  I assume it will need to be located in the same directory
as
the managed "SQLite-net-pcl" assemblies.

--
Joe Mistachkin