Next release

R Smith-2
A quick dev question: Any idea on the eta for the next release?

Reason for asking:  We're planning a DB tool release soon and can
release omitting the Windowing functions, or if it's going to arrive
soon, simply wait a bit and include it.

This answer, even if vague, will help us make that decision.

Thank you kindly,
Ryan

Re: Next release

Richard Hipp-3
On 8/25/18, R Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> A quick dev question: Any idea on the eta for the next release?

My best guess at the moment is 4 or 5 weeks.

Re: Next release

Roger Schlueter
What about System.Data.SQLite?

On 8/25/2018 13:04, Richard Hipp wrote:
> On 8/25/18, R Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> A quick dev question: Any idea on the eta for the next release?
> My best guess at the moment is 4 or 5 weeks.

Re: Next release

Joe Mistachkin-3

Roger Schlueter wrote:

> What about System.Data.SQLite?

I would estimate that the next System.Data.SQLite release, which will
include SQLite 3.25, will be released within two to three weeks after
SQLite 3.25 itself is released, barring an unforeseen complications.

--
Joe Mistachkin